2019 Grocery Distribution Analysis And Guide
The 2019 GROCERY DISTRIBUTION ANALYSIS AND GUIDE (59th Edition) is an in depth comprehensible analysis of the retail grocery industry, for each metropolitan market within the United States.
The GUIDE can be used to evaluate and enable sales results, potential market expansion, test market selections, real estate prospects, territorial glances, the effect of Distribution Gaps, and other uses compatible to meet your company specific needs.
Every year many dramatic changes take place in the Grocery Business. In our “What’s New” section provides a few examples of some of the changes, Our “GUIDE” includes these significant changes up to the moment of publication giving you a complete year of data.
Our market share figures have long been regarded as the most accurate and up to date by the senior executives who use them.
- Most current company evaluation. Updated yearly.
- Over 400 Metropolitan Markets (See list below).
- Over 500 Micro Markets (Download/CD Only. See list below).
- Over 200 TV Markets (See list below).
- NEW Digital Download & CD are in Excel Format (.xls).
Download Sample Excel File
- County Definition.
- Market Statistics.
- Methodology And Suggestions For Use Of The Guide.
- Discount available for multi-year purchase. Order Here.